Certificate III in Hospitality
SIT30712 Course Outline
Who Should Enrol Into This Qualification?
Mint Training delivers the Certificate III in Hospitality to students/employees working in the hospitality industry in a variety of roles. Training students/employees in food and beverage, front office, stewarding or housekeeping who work in all types of hospitality settings.
Students/employees who complete this course will be able to:
- Work effectively with others
- Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- Work effectively in hospitality service
- Provide service to customers
- Show social and cultural sensitivity
- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Coach others in job skills
- Participate in safe work practices
The course is designed to meet the needs of people working as:
- espresso coffee machine operator
- food and beverage attendant
- front desk receptionist
- function attendant
- function host
- gaming attendant
- restaurant host
- senior bar attendant
- Distance – preferably online or with workbooks
- Students to complete reading and required work either via the online portal or with their workbook
- Students complete project work and withdrawal log if they are trainees
- Trainer will have monthly contact with the student and the workplace supervisor if the student is a trainee
- Depending on the delivery method chosen trainer can assess on site, provide tasks and time frames to be completed, provide support and assistance, and follow up on progress between visits.
- Classroom – as above however the reading / workbook will be completed in class
Why Mint Group?
Mint Training is a nationally Recognised Training Organisation delivering ASQA accredited programs throughout the Asia Pacific Region and across multiple industry sectors. We have the ASQA systems and processes, international resources and proven industry experience to deliver a fully integrated accredited training program that will add value to your bottom line.