Certificate IV in Driving Operations
TLI41210 Course Outline
Who Should Enrol Into This Qualification?
Mint Training delivers the Certificate IV in Driving Operations for driving operation job roles within the Transport and Logistics Industry.
Job roles and titles vary across different sectors.
The course is designed to meet the needs of people working in roles such as:
- Fuel tanker driver
- LP gas tanker driver
- Chemical tanker driver
- Heavy recovery driver
- Distance – preferably with workbooks
- Students to complete reading and required work with their workbooks
- Students complete project work and withdrawal log
- Trainer will have monthly contact with the student and the workplace supervisor
- Trainer can assess on site, provide tasks and time frames to be completed, provide support and assistance, and follow up on progress between visits
- Classroom – as above however the reading / workbook will be completed in class
Why Mint Group?
Mint Training is a nationally Recognised Training Organisation delivering ASQA accredited programs throughout the Asia Pacific Region and across multiple industry sectors. We have the ASQA systems and processes, international resources and proven industry experience to deliver a fully integrated accredited training program that will add value to your bottom line.